Thursday, February 17, 2011

Album Review

             It’s really hard for me to do a whole album review because I get most of my music from Pandora so I tend to have a lot of different songs from different artists. One of the albums that I really love though is Everything in Transit by Jack’s Mannequin because it’s one of extremely few albums where I love every single song in it. Lately, I’ve been listening to “Bruised” so I guess I would say that song is my favorite. It is probably my favorite album just because it’s been six years since it came out and I’m not tired of listening to it. I think that’s when you know you’re pretty much in love with the music.
            A great part of the music in this album is the variety of artists that are included. The producer of the album was also the producer of Incubus (Jim Wirt) and Tommy Lee (from Motley Crue) did an amazing job playing the drums. Andrew’s voice is the part I love the most, it’s full of emotion throughout all his songs, and you really can feel the emotion he is trying to represent. All of this adds up to a great album which I love to listen to all the time, whether it’s after a super long exhausting day to calm me down or right before going out to get me pumped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment