Friday, May 20, 2011

Letter to the Prospective Philosophy Student

I honestly didn’t know what to really expect when I signed up for my Philosophy class. I guess I kind of expected it to be just like any another literature class; the only difference was that it would mostly consist of seniors. Well now I’ve obviously realized that in order to really enjoy a philosophy class you have to be ready to hear new and radical ideas. You should also be able to be an active participant in discussions which is something I definitely should have done more but I guess I’m more of a listener in class anyways since I feel more comfortable when I’m only with a small group of people. But overall I did like philosophy even though I still have like a lot of stuff to turn in but I will get to it…it’s just that procrastination makes you do dumb stuff like procrastinating and all. But yeah if you want to realize what life is and how other people see it then take philosophy! And have fun! J

No comments:

Post a Comment