Monday, April 4, 2011

Movie Review

    My favorite movies of all time are classical Disney movies. These movies are amazing because they not only fascinated me when I was a child with all the animation and songs but even up to this day, I cannot get tired of Aladdin or Mulan or just about any other classic Disney movie out there. The latest movie I saw was Bambi so I guess I’ll review it. Bambi is a pretty simple movie that follows the life of a fawn trying to make it to buckhood with the help of his friends Thumper and Flower and his mom of course. The hidden meanings inside of Bambi are what make this movie one of my favorite Disney films because they teach you valuable priceless lessons such as never giving up and learning how to grow up. Also, I like how both the obstacles and highlights of Bambi’s life are emphasized throughout the movie to show that the cycle of life consists of both good and bad moments. I obviously think that Bambi is the most adorable fawn ever and pretty much all the animals in the movie are really cute when they’re little babies. The best part of the movie is the ending though because it leaves a lasting impression on you without being over the top but I won’t give it away for those people who have not  yet seen this amazing movie.

1 comment:

  1. I almost decided to write about Disney movies in my entry on this topic as well :D

    ReplyDelete