Friday, January 21, 2011

Good Food Review

           In this world, there are a lot of people with a lot of different interests and hobbies. Something that the majority of us can agree on though is the enjoyment of good food. This past week, with the assignment we had and everything, I was able to go to restaurants more than I usually do. I really do like going somewhere new and eating something I’ve never tried before, especially when it turns out to be delicious.
           Well since this is supposed to be a good food review, I’ll review the latest food I had that I thought was well, good. Last night my Mom decided to make some tostadas which are one of my favorite homemade meals. They have just about every single flavor in them with the crunchy shell, spicy chicken, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, and red beans to finish it off. I’ve always loved food that contains a variety of contrasting flavors that come out to an amazing delicious, yummy taste. I’ve never liked dull bland foods that consist of just one thing such as plain pasta or grilled cheese. I don’t mind them, I just don’t prefer them. Overall, good food for me is food that consists of several diverse tangy tastes. Again, this probably comes from the fact that I was raised up being exposed to so many different, out of the ordinary foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment