Monday, March 14, 2011

McCarthy's (Chicago's) Birthday Week

           I guess I’m a little late on this so happy belated birthday Chicago and McCarthy! Uhm so I’m not sure what I should really say other than happy birthday but I have 250 words to spare so I’ll say about how MY birthday week went last year. My birthday fell on a Saturday last year so it was a pretty awesome week because I had all week to anticipate it. My birthday week pretty much consisted of counting down the days until my actual birthday and eventually came down to counting down the hours. When it finally came, it was amazing. Well not really, but it was pretty great. I went to the Hard Rock Café with my friends where we ended up sitting next to this bachelorette party which was a little awkward since they had like veils with penises on them, I’m not even kidding. But other than that, it was a fun birthday weekend for me. So I hope you guys have awesome birthday weeks as well! J

No comments:

Post a Comment